Arancho Doc – the friendly translation company – is looking for a full-time translation Project Manager to work out of our office in downtown Prague.
You will be responsible for the management of multilingual translation and localization projects, and will be working within a team of young and energetic professionals, mostly serving internal customers. We are therefore looking for a smart, outgoing and friendly person.
Your Job Description
Reporting to the team leader, your responsibilities will include the following:
- Preparing quotes and cost estimates for existing customers in collaboration with the relevant Sales Manager
- Managing vendor and customer relationships
- Supporting sales and marketing when necessary
- Controlling the financial outcome of your projects and accounts
- Identifying corrective measures and discussing implementation strategies with other internal stakeholders (Sales, Vendor Management, Director of Production).
- Organizing production at a local level in collaboration with the Team Leader and the Production Director, in line with the requirements of internal customers
- Taking care of customer requests and following up on them to achieve an excellent level of customer satisfaction
- Exploring and developing new opportunities with existing final customers together with the relevant Sales Manager
Your qualifications and experience
Ideally, you will:
- Have at least 2-3 years’ experience in a similar position
- Have a university degree in languages and/or translation
- Have excellent knowledge of Czech, English and German (a fourth language will be considered a plus)
- Have excellent knowledge of the MS Office Suite, CAT tools (memoQ, SDL, etc), DTP software and QA tools.
- Be highly motivated, flexible and pro-active while handling stress and respecting tight deadlines within a dynamic team.
Why is this an exciting opportunity?
You will be working in a challenging environment, in a multi-cultural team at an international company.
What we offer:
- The job will be a full-time job with normal working hours
- You will get a competitive salary in line with your qualifications and experience
- Friendly and fast-paced working environment
If you think you might be a good fit for our company, please send a cover letter and CV in English with the words APPLICATION PRAGUE in the subject line to:
Carlos Grau: Carlos.GrauPalou@aranchodoc.com
Please note: We are looking for someone to start as soon as possible so get in touch today!