Arancho Doc – the friendly translation company – is looking for a full-time translation Team Leader to work out of our office in downtown Prague.
You will be responsible for the management and coordination of a young and energetic team of translation and localization professionals. We are therefore looking for an experienced, inspirational, approachable person with leadership qualities.
Your job description
Reporting to the Director of Production, your responsibilities will include the following:
- Monitoring the daily activities of the team including workload and relevant indicators
- Managing team performance and providing leadership in order to ensure a premium service level to both internal and external customers
- Setting the team’s targets, together with the Director of Production
- Tracking the team’s target achievements
- Managing vendor and customer relationships
- Supporting sales and marketing when necessary
- Identifying corrective measures and discussing implementation strategies with other internal stakeholders (Sales, Vendor Management, Director of Production)
- Being the first escalation point for both team members and internal customers
- Organizing production at a local level in collaboration with the Production Director, in line with the customer requirements
- Ensuring that QA standards and customer satisfaction targets are in line with Group policies and in agreement with the guidelines established by the QA Manager
- Developing a production team in collaboration with the Director of Production using locally based resources
- Taking care of customer requests and following up on them to achieve an excellent level of customer satisfaction
- Exploring and developing new opportunities with existing final customers together with the relevant Sales Manager
Your qualifications and experience
Ideally, you will:
- Have at least 1-3 years’ experience as a Project Manager in the translation industry
- Have at least 1-2 years’ experience as a Team Leader
- Have a university degree in languages and/or translation
- Have excellent knowledge of Czech, English and German (a fourth language will be considered a plus)
- Have excellent knowledge of the MS Office Suite, CAT tools (memoQ, SDL, etc), DTP software and QA tools.
- Be highly motivated, flexible and pro-active while handling stress and respecting tight deadlines within a dynamic team.
Why is this an exciting opportunity?
You will be working in a challenging environment, in a multi-cultural team at an international company.
What we offer
- The job will be a full-time job with normal working hours
- You will get a competitive salary in line with your qualifications and experience
- Friendly and fast-paced working environment
If you think you might be a good fit for our company, please send a cover letter and CV in English with the words APPLICATION PRAGUE in the subject line to:
Carlos Grau: Carlos.GrauPalou@aranchodoc.com
Please note: We are looking for someone to start as soon as possible so get in touch today!